Friday, February 6, 2015

Pink, Red and White Love You Card for Friday Mashup #196

It is my pleasure to be a Guest Designer for the Friday Mashup--one of my all time favorite challenge blogs!


This week's Mashup Challenge is:
  • Create a project with the colors "Red, White & Pink". 
  • Create a project with "a Love theme". 
  • or Mash it Up! and create a Love themed project using the above colors

My card "mashes it up" by combining all of the challenge elements into a Valentine card with a special surprise inside.


Card inside:



Close to My Heart products used:
      Cotton Candy CS
      White Daisy CS
      Ruby CS
      Ruby Ink
      In My Heart stamp set (retired)
      This Moment (January 2015 Stamp of the Month)
      Artfully Sent cartridge (popup from page 35)
      Hearts Embossing Folder

I'm also entering this into the What if Wednesday color challenge--red, white and pink and The Male Room challenge of masculine Valentines.

We hope you find the time to play along with the Friday Mashup this week.  Please check out what the Design Team has to inspire you.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

OMG, this is so cute! I love the fun and cute bullseye and arrow!

Notes by Nina said...

Your card is so cute, I love fun layout.

Kathy S said...

Oh Marie, I love the heading on your blog - sharing that which pleases you. So NJ!!! I am in Middletown NY, but lived a while in Mahwah NJ. Perhaps we are neighbors. I love your card and wanted to thank you for joining us at The House that Stamps Built for our pink, red and white challenge. Perfect entry. Take care. Stop by and say high sometime: https://craftynurse4u.wordpress.com/

Lisa said...

What a fun card!! Love all the details on the front and then opening it and wow, a pretty heart to greet you!

Glad to have you as a GD at The Friday Mashup!

Deborah Frings said...

I love the bullseye target and arrow - lots of fun. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...