Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pay it Forward!

As I was being inspired by artwork on blogs I came upon a post by Carol Labuski at Scramping with Carol describing this challenge. This challenge applies to the first 3 people to post a comment on her "Pay it Forward" blog post. As I was one of the first three to comment on her blog post Carol has promised to send me something home made sometime in the coming year! I don't know what or when as it will be a surprise! For me the most fun is that I will get to offer the same challenge for others. I don't want to miss any of the details so I've copied the guidelines from her post here.

I will send a surprise gift to the first 3 people to comment on this post. This gift will be made by me and I will send it sometime within the next year. Exactly when you will receive it will be a surprise!

Of course there are some rules in this game and here they are:

1. I will make a little something for the first 3 people who comment on this post. It will be a surprise and may arrive at any time in the next 365 days (yes, a year).
2. To sign up to receive a gift from me you must play along, too. Share the giving love on your blog by promising to send a handmade goodie to the first 3 people who comment on your blog post.
3. You MUST have a blog.
4. After commenting on my post, you have to post this (or similar) on your blog to spread the love. If you haven’t posted in 48 hours then the next commenter will be chosen. If you want to join in just comment below and if you’re one of the first 3 I’ll send you something before the end of August next year! Can’t wait to hear from you!

Please leave your email address so I can contact you if you are one of the lucky three for address details.  Enjoy the artwork I've posted on this blog while you are here. Thanks for playing along!
:) Marie

1 comment:

Marg Van Patten said...

I would LOVE to play ... can I? can I? can I?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...