Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Use Your Stash Blog Hop with Red, White and Blue

It's time for our monthly Use Your Stash Blog Hop!  We are a group of Close to My Heart consultants who are trying to use up some of our craft supplies.  If you are coming from Marilee Eatough's blog you are on the right track.

This month we are featuring the colors Red, White and Blue.  My card features very old Close to My Heart paper from the mid 1990's and early 2000's--do you remember Moonstruck and Cranberry B & T paper?



Close to My Heart products used:
     Moonstruck B&T paper (retired)
     Cranberry B&T paper (retired)
     Framed stamp set--August 2015 Stamp of the Month
     Moonstruck ink (retired)
     Cranberry ink


My inspiration for this card came from I {Heart}Sketches #133:

Sketch113

Now it's time to head on over to Nicole Schuette's blog to see what she has share with you.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie



4 comments:

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Oh my goodness, I remember that paper. What a wonderful job you have done on that sketch! Love it!

scrappernic said...

That paper is a flashback! Fun card!

PaigeDolecki said...

I think you won for oldest papers used! Love this card sketch too - very creative!

Michelle said...

This is an eye-popping card! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...