Friday, July 24, 2015

Color Dare #152 Meets Tuesday Morning Sketch #310

Welcome back to another Color My Heart Color Dare challenge blog post!  This week we are challenging you to combine the following four Close to My Heart colors: Cranberry, Canary, Slate and White Daisy.   (If you don't have these CTMH colors yet feel free to substitute similar colors so you can still play along.)


Close to My Heart products used:
     Canary CS
     Slate CS
     Slate Polka Dot Washi Tape
     Typed Note stamp set (April 2015 Stamp of the Month)
     Slate Ink
     Cranberry Ink
     Canary Ink
     Cranberry B&T paper (retired)
     3D Foam Tape

Here is the fabulous Tuesday Morning Sketch #130 that inspired my card:


Here is the color graphic for the Color Dare challenge:


Check out what the rest of the fabulous Color Dare Design Team have to inspire you with this color challenge.  You can find the link up to our weekly challenge here.  We would love to have you join in on the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

7 comments:

Donna said...

What a wonderful card. I love how you used the washi tape and the hand stamp.

Kathleen said...

Beautiful card Maria!! I especially love how you incorporated the Washi tape (which I never know what to do with). :-)

Debi said...

Wow! That's the first time I saw anyone actually use that old CTMH paper! I have some of that too! Great card!

Carol L said...

I really like the colors and patterns you used for this wonderful vintage card! That old typewriter takes me back a few years too! LOL

Michelle said...

Love your card! Great balance of the color dare colors. Also very impressed you still have B&T paper from "the dark ages"! Lol

Debbie said...

Great card! I love the color combo and the stamps you used!!
Thanks for playing along with TMS #310 and hope to see you again this week!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

G Eileen Studios said...

Love the typewriter. It makes a fun card! Thanks for joining the Color Dare!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...