Monday, April 20, 2015

Triple Time Stamping With an Embossing Folder for AHSC #104

Welcome back to another Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge blog post!  This week we have a fun technique called "Triple Time Stamping" for you to try with our sketch.  Just for fun I used a Darice embossing folder to do my stamping with.


First I cut out 3 pieces of White Daisy cardstock and temporarily glued them together.  Then I inked up the Darice Bold Daisy embossing folder with Pacifica Ink and spritzed it with water.  After placing the paper stack onto the inked side of the folder I closed the folder and just kept rubbing it with my fingers to transfer the ink.  After that I detached the three pieces of cardstock and matted each piece with Canary cardstock.  I used a sponge dauber and Canary ink to color the flower centers.

Close to My Heart products used:
     White Daisy CS
     Canary CS
     Pacifica CS
     Pacifica Ink
     Canary Ink
     Seaside Greetings sentiment
     Sponge Dauber

Other products
     Darice Bold Daisy embossing folder

      
Splitcoast Stampers has a great tutorial for this technique here.  Please stop by the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog to be inspired by the fabulous Design Team's artwork.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...