Saturday, November 1, 2014

Freshly Made Sketch #160

If you are looking for this week's Color My Heart Color Dare card please go here.

I love the simplicity of this week's Freshly Made Sketch #160.  This card came together very quickly for me.



Close To My Heart products used:
     Balloon Ride paper--retired
     Yuletide Paper
     Pacifica CS
     Saddle CS
     Ruby CS
     Artiste Cricut cartridge
     Snowhaven heart stamp
     You Mean the World To Me stamp set
     Ruby CS
     3D Foam Tape

This is the Freshly Made Sketch I followed:


I'm also entering this into a new challenge that I recently found that requires at least 1 Close To My Heart product.  The challenge is Take Heart Ideas and the theme is Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie




3 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

What an eclectic color combo! I love the subtle pattern on the card base and how the sentiment is the focal point of your card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Unknown said...

Great use of the sketch. Love the color combination. Thanks for joining Take Heart Challenges.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Just lovely! The colours you've used are so warm and I just love that sentiment! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...