Friday, August 22, 2014

Have a Happy Day for Color Dare #107--Smokey Plum and Olive

Welcome back to another Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge!  We challenge you to use Close To My Heart colors in your papercrafts to meet this challenge.  (You may substitute similar colors if you don't have CTMH products yet and combine with neutrals such as black, white, colonial white, greys and tans). This week we have two fall colors for you to create with:  Smokey Plum and Olive.
 
 
My card combines old Close To My Heart products with a brand new stamp set.





Close To My Heart products used:
     Have a Happy Day stamps
     Olive CS
     White Daisy Cs
     Smokey Plum Ink
     Olive Ink
     Smokey Plum Victorian B & T paper (retired)
     Smokey Plum B & T paper (retired)
     Clear Sparkles

We hope you find time to meet our challenge this week.  Check out the Design Team entries at here

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

1 comment:

Becca-expressions said...

I was wondering where those pretty tone-on-tone swirls came from! I think I still have some of that Victorian paper myself. I'm seeing more and more done with the Have a Happy Day set. So versatile. Love what you've been doing with it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...