Sunday, July 13, 2014

Scenic Papers for Sensationally Simple Sunday Stamps Sketch #80

Welcome back to another Sunday Stamps Sketch Challenge!  This week we are giving you a really simple sketch to work with:


When I first saw this sketch I thought of all the pretty papers in my Close To My Heart stash that already had a "scene" in them and made two cards.  You can let me know which one you like better by leaving me a comment at the end of this post.



Close To My Heart products used:
     Balloon Ride paper (will retire July 31)
     Saddle CS
     Hello Blooms stamp
     Black Ink
     Mocha Adhesive Gems (retired)



Close To My Heart products used:
     Surf's Up paper (retired)
     Splendor WOTG stamp set (retired)
     Licorice Adhesive Gems (retired)
     True Teal CS (retired)

Other products:
    SU Ticket Punch

How will you interpret this sketch?

We can't wait to see what you create using this sketch!   Please use a direct link to join us here and include a link back to us in your blog post.  (Feel free to post our sketch graphic too to let your readers know about our challenge.)  You have until Friday, July 25 at 6PM EST to enter this challenge.

Please take the time to visit the rest of the Design Team's blogs and leave them some appreciation.  HollyJoanBrendaStephAngel and Kathya.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity! 

:) Marie

1 comment:

Kathya said...

Ooh Marie, this background paper is very pretty! The gems are so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...