Thursday, April 24, 2014

Artbooking Hello Card for Atlantic Hearts First Year Anniversary

Congratulations to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge on the successful completion of your first year in inspiring us crafters!  It has been a while since I played along here but with a celebratory prize package up for grabs it helped make it a priority on my crafting list of things to do.  (I love winning prizes!)


    Artbooking cartridge (overlay and hello)
    Sky CS
    Jubilee paper
    Star Spangled Blue CS (retired)
    Dutch Blue Marker (retired)
    Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel (retired)

Other products
    Prismatic paper by Colorbok
    Dragonfly punch by EK Success


On the first version of this card I left off the Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel.  Which one do you like better?


This is the sketch that inspired me:

             
If you like to participate in sketch challenges I invite you to play along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.  I'd also like to suggest the great sketch that Hayley has for you at Sunday Stamps:


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

7 comments:

Michelle Stewart said...

This is great, and I like both versions, not sure if I have a favourite. I like the glittery one because it is glittery, but I like it plain because your aren't drawn out to the the glitter, and you see the center of the card, the Hello and dragonfly. Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. It's great to see you entering again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing another sketch challenge! Like Michelle, I like both versions of your card.

Lauren said...

I love anything with glitter! Thanks for playing along with AHSC this week.

havacard said...

Wow! i love that sun!! Great card!! Thanks for playing with us this week at AHSC :)

Unknown said...

Very different take on the sketch. Like what you did with it. Thanks for playing along with us at AHSC this week.

Unknown said...

ok commented, but think it went to never, never land. Just wanted to say like the different take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at AHSC this week.

Brandi said...

Great job, I love the sunburst. Thanks for joining us at AHSC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...